April 18, 2017
A Transportation Technical Seminar, hosted by the Norfolk Branch of the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE), will be held at the Greenwich Road Holiday Inn in Virginia Beach, Virginia on May 25, 2017 from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Seminar presentation topics will include:
• Thinking Outside the Box — Mr. John Harman, VDOT,
• I-64 Corridor Evaluation Study — Mr. Bill Cashman, AECOM,
• Reversible Urban Roadways/Wythe Creek Road — Mr. Ian Johnston, Clark Nexsen/ Mr. Kenneth Wynne, VDOT,
• VDOT Mega Projects — Mr. Robert Weber III, VDOT,
• Midtown Tunnel — Mr. Jeffrey Minnix, Elizabeth River Crossings,
• Current and Future Transportation Projects — Mr. James Utterback, VDOT, and
• Dominion Boulevard — Mr. Scott Lovell, Parsons Brinckerhoff.
Seminar attendees will earn 7.0 PDHs. Early registration discount will be available until May 1, 2017.