BluePrint Automation, Inc., a worldwide leader in packaging automation systems, is currently seeking qualified candidates for an open position in the firm’s South Chesterfield, Va. facility as an Electrical Controls Engineer.
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or closely related field.
• 2 years experience in the alternate occupations of Mechanical Engineer or Electrical Engineer or any closely related field or combination thereof.
• 18 months concurrent experience with Schneider Electric PLCs and Control System Architecture.
• 18 months concurrent experience with design of controls systems and electric panels.
• Must be willing to spend 30-40% of time traveling nationally and internationally.
Only applicants sending a cover letter with CV, references, and salary requirements will be considered. All information should be sent to: Kelly Overstreet, BluePrint Automation, Inc., 16037 Innovation Drive, South Chesterfield, VA 23834.