Our client is an Engineering News Record top ranked Environmental engineering firm. They have an exciting opportunity for an experienced engineer to provide senior management expertise in project management and business development (using the closer-doer model) with a focus on water/wastewater planning and infrastructure projects. Simultaneously, the Project Manager will maintain and enhance relationships with existing clients. S/he will have a demonstrable passion for exceeding client expectations by presenting and implementing the best solutions to meet their needs. Additionally, the Project Manager will be called upon to provide mentorship to a team of high potential engineers operating out of the office.
Responsibilities/Skills to include:
· Perform and oversee studies, preliminary designs, final designs, bid assistance and office services during construction;
· Perform engineering assignments requiring application of standard techniques and procedures, but also has ability to develop innovative approaches;
· Serve as technical specialist in the application of advanced theories, concepts, principles, and processes for an assigned responsibility area such as subject matter, function, type of facility or equipment; and
· Actively manage assigned projects and key clients.
· The successful candidate must be a PE and will have 10+ years of experience;
· Experience in the planning and design of water distribution/transmission, wastewater collection/conveyance, storage, and treatment facilities is essential;
· Ability to supervise and mentor more junior engineers on planning or design projects; and
· Relocation assistance is available.
To submit your resume or request more information please contact: .