Traffic Engineer (Entry to Mid-Level)
McCormick Taylor is seeking an entry level Traffic Designer with 0-5 years’ experience or mid-level Traffic Engineer with 5-10 years’ experience to assist engineers in traffic studies, capacity and simulation analysis, and final design projects for VDOT and locality projects. Potential positions being considered for the Bristol, VA region.
• B.S. in Civil Engineering
• Well versed in VDOT design criteria and standards
• Possess strong communications and technical writing skills
• Working knowledge of HCS, Synchro and MicroStation
• PE or EIT certification preferred
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and will be eligible to participate in a comprehensive benefits package. EOE/AA