March 2, 2016
The Air Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI) has submitted the following AHRI standards to the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) for approval as American National Standards:
• AHRI Standard 270-2015 with Addendum 1, Sound Rating of Outdoor Unitary Equipment;
• AHRI Standard 300-2015, Sound Rating and Sound Transmission Loss of Packaged Terminal Equipment;
• AHRI Standard 340/360-2015, Performance Rating of Commercial and Industrial Unitary Air Conditioning and Heat Pump Equipment;
• AHRI Standard 350-2015, Sound Rating of Non-ducted Indoor Air Conditioning Equipment;
• AHRI Standard 740-2015, Performance Rating of Refrigerant Recovery Equipment and Recovery/Recycling Equipment;
• AHRI Standard 580-2014, Non-condensable Gas Purge Equipment for Use with Low Pressure Centrifugal Liquid Chillers;
• AHRI Standards 680 (I-P) and 681 (SI)-2015, Performance Rating Residential Air Filter Equipment;
• AHRI Standards 910 (I-P) and (SI)-2014, Performance Rating of Indoor Pool Dehumidifiers; and
• AHRI Standards 1360 (I-P) and 1361 (SI)-2016, Performance Rating of Computer and Data Processing Room Air Conditioners.
AHRI is also seeking individuals to join the consensus bodies for those standards. Those interested should contact AHRI Standards Manager by March 25, 2016.