May 3, 2013
Keynote speakers for this conference will include:
- Raymond Grill, P.E., FSFPE, USA – The Role of Fire Protection Engineering in Sustainable Design
- James Golinveaux, USA – Significant Advancements in Water Based Fire Suppression for Storage Occupancies
- Stephen Kerber, P.E., USA – Evolution of the Residential Fire Environment
- Erica Kuligowski, Ph.D., USA- The Current State of Egress in Fire Engineering Design
- Ai Sekizawa, Japan – Challenges in Fire Safety in a Society Facing a Rapid Aging Population
- Piotr Tofilo, Poland – Fire Engineering Tools: Past, Present and Future
Included in this event will be an Engineering Technology Exposition that will include over 40 fire protection organizations who will be exhibiting their products and services. This year’s exposition will also include a series of exhibitor presentations that will feature state-of-the-art advancements in fire protection technology.
More information about the SFPE 2013 Annual Meeting can be found at this webpage.